Friday, July 15, 2011

In a New York State of Mind.

Yup.

I'm going to NYC tomorrow.

#1 thing you must know about me:

I'm obsessed with all things New York City.


On July 17, 2010.. the love of my life proposed to me in Central Park, NYC.  We are going back to NYC, 364 days later to enjoy a lovely day together with 2 other friends.  Maybe we could re-enact the moment!! Lol!

I'm excited to go.  One of my friend's who is coming is a photographer and I hassled her into coming to take pictures of our day.  It didn't take much hassling since she too loves NYC.  It should be fun.  We are visiting a lot of non-touristy places that even I have never seen before.

One of my favorite things to do in NYC is take Scott to all of these wonderful places that I have been to that he never has.  I love seeing his face light up with each new thing we see.  But this time, most of the places we visit will be unknown to us.  I will talk more about where we went in my post on Sunday when I talk about my Saturday in NYC.

We are driving down since we all live in CT.  It's about a 2 1/2 hour drive from where I live.  Not bad.  It's cheaper than taking the very expensive train.  There will be lots of walking... which is great!  I haven't racked up any WW activity points yet!

Jeez, I don't think I could go a year without visiting NYC once.  It's just such an amazing place.  The most romantic place that I have ever been to in my life.  Everyone should visit NYC once in their life.  Such an incredible place should not be missed.  AND... NYC is the home of my second most favorite place in the world, RADIO CITY MUSIC HALL!!  AKA... Home of the Radio City Rockettes!

The same day that Scott proposed to me, he took me on the backstage tour of Radio City Music Hall and we got to step on stage!!  That was one of the most awesome moments of my life.... until he proposed of course!!  So much amazingness in one day, it's a day that I'll never forget.

Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend, and I'll be back on Sunday to talk about my trip.


Smile!!

-Karla =)

No comments:

Post a Comment