Thursday, July 14, 2011

I'm in Love.

So I just happened to run out of eye liner today.  I went to my local Walgreens to get some more, along with a few other things.  Annnnd then I walked by the candy aisle.

I needed more M&Ms for my kids at the center where I work.  M&Ms are excellent potty training tools!!  So as I went to pick up a bag... I noticed these:

And all I have to say is...

THANK GOODNESS I still had 3 points left.  One of these delicious candies is 1 point, but 2 of them are 3 points.  I enjoyed every last bite.

These babies are delicious!!!  Expensive, but delicious.  This bag was on sale for $2.99 and there are only 7 candies in one bag.  Looks can be deceiving!

But, I LOVE it.  LOVE LOVE LOVE it.


You know what else I love?

Fridays.

Thank God tomorrow is Friday!


Smile!

-Karla =)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you were able to splurge on something you love!! :)

    Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete