Saturday, July 23, 2011

Day 1 of Packing

Is packing considered activity points?  Because, man... packing in 94 degree heat is quite the workout!  I just sat down to take a break after 4 straight hours of packing.  I'm so beat.

You never do realize just how much STUFF you have until you have to pack it all up and move it.  There are things that Scott and I found that we had completely forgot about or forgot we even had in the first place.  It's insane!  We've only lived together for a year and already we felt like we were traveling back in time seeing all the crazy things under the bed and in closets.  So really, on top of how hot it was packing this morning, I had a really good time remembering old times with Scott.

Last night Scott and I made a HUGE purchase.  We bought a couch!!  Not only is it a couch, but it is a sectional and we are in love with it.  We went out to a local furniture store last night and snuggled up immediately on this sectional.  It's just our style and will fit perfectly in our spacious living room in the new apartment.  Here is what it looks like...


We just love it!!  I can't wait to move in so that I can sit on it!!  I'm a huge fan of the chaise that is to the left side.  I'll be able to take cat naps on that after work instead of working out!!  Just kidding!  =)


Okay, well, I'm back to packing.  Can't wait until I can write that it is all over!  But, until then,


Smile!

Karla =)

1 comment: