I'm on my way to my parents house but I thought I'd squeeze in a quick update.
+ Moving went well! Scott and I are glad to be in our new home!!
+ We had SO much help. =)
+ We love it here! Everything has gone smoothly so far!
+ This week, though hectic, has been lovely.. =)
- This move was even more crazy than I thought it was going to be.
- I wasn't prepared for it!!
- There are still little piles of stuff that needs to be put away.
- We have downsized so it's been difficult to fit all our stuff in this smaller (yet still large) apartment.
- My parents are coming up Sunday to look at the new place and I am not ready yet!!
Anywho- I got as much done as I could.
Tomorrow is my birthday! So, I will be taking a break from unpacking, putting things in new homes, and organizing. I usually have tons of plans for my birthday but this year has been different. With the chaos of the new apartment, I have not even thought about my birthday. It's funny that what once meant so much now means so little.
I would just love a nice relaxing day. =)
Everyone enjoy your weekend, and I'll be back on Monday!