Friday, August 5, 2011

Ok... so that took longer than I had hoped!

I'm on my way to my parents house but I thought I'd squeeze in a quick update.

Positives-

+ Moving went well!  Scott and I are glad to be in our new home!!
+ We had SO much help.  =)
+ We love it here!  Everything has gone smoothly so far!
+ This week, though hectic, has been lovely..  =)


Negatives-

- This move was even more crazy than I thought it was going to be.
- I wasn't prepared for it!!
- There are still little piles of stuff that needs to be put away.
- We have downsized so it's been difficult to fit all our stuff in this smaller (yet still large) apartment.
- My parents are coming up Sunday to look at the new place and I am not ready yet!!



Anywho-  I got as much done as I could.


Tomorrow is my birthday!  So, I will be taking a break from unpacking, putting things in new homes, and organizing.  I usually have tons of plans for my birthday but this year has been different.  With the chaos of the new apartment, I have not even thought about my birthday.  It's funny that what once meant so much now means so little.

I would just love a nice relaxing day.  =)



Everyone enjoy your weekend, and I'll be back on Monday!


Remember to,
SMile!!

-Karla =)

No comments:

Post a Comment